Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mix from Actions- One Minute Smile
Hi ,

Thats my mix from this great song, hope you enjoy...

Kind Regards

.mp3    Actions- One Minute Smile Final.mp3 --  (Download: 6.24 MB)

Hi Jorge

Nice intro!

Overall, I dig your mix. The balance and the feel is good, and there's some nice ear candy here and there; there's a lot to like.

My only note is that the instruments sounds as they are a bit to the dark side. I especially notice this on the snare and the guitars. The lead vocal feels a bit dark too in the verse, but it's nice in the chorus.

Cheers
I have a Polish friend, who is a sound engineer. Oh, and a Czech one too.

#nobodygoeshomehummingthekickdrum
#nosubnoshow
(01-06-2020, 09:53 AM)Krabbe Wrote: Hi Jorge

Nice intro!

Overall, I dig your mix. The balance and the feel is good, and there's some nice ear candy here and there; there's a lot to like.

My only note is that the instruments sounds as they are a bit to the dark side. I especially notice this on the snare and the guitars. The lead vocal feels a bit dark too in the verse, but it's nice in the chorus.

Cheers
Hi Krabbe

1º of all thank you very much for your Positive comments and your notes, i really aprecciate everytime someone try to help... Smile

2º Just to clearify my choices in this mix... i think its important why i have done it...
 I feel that´s a choice of every own taste... normally i don´t make this kind more dark sounding mixes ,but i feel that this one was needed , the mix still punchy and overall clean not muddy and not unclear in any instrument ...  so i let it like this...

Thanks once again for your thouts.

Please check my other mixes if you can Smile

Cheers