Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerve 9 - Living Lie
Hello everyone, here is my mix [Image: blush.gif]

Any feedback is appreciated!
Thanks.

.mp3    Nerve9 - Living Lie.mp3 --  (Download: 11.25 MB)

Hi Mike84

Thanks for mixing our track !

- nice intro vibe ! I am liking the effects.
- nice chorus balance on the guitars. Feeling like a tiny bit more snare level on the backbeat would help
- snare replacement? I'm not recognizing it as much.
- yeah, really nice chorus balance and constrast sir - kudos
- bass guitar well defined - fills are clear
- like the lead guitar effect choices - changes things up. And the tremelo on the chorus arpeggiated chorus
- oh - the "Stop holding on" line into chorus 3 has been accidently time shifted - it's out of time with the track
- outro rocks - super cool. Really like it - nice build to it

Really nice mike84 - thanks for mixing our song. Some really strong creative choices there that really shine for me. I hope these comments help a bit.

Thomas
Very nice, everything sounds clear and in place. Maybe the lead guitar is a tad bit loud compared to the rest? Just a personal opinion. Good job on the mix!
(09-06-2020, 08:53 PM)ThomasStevenson Wrote: Hi Mike84

Thanks for mixing our track !

- nice intro vibe !  I am liking the effects.
- nice chorus balance on the guitars.  Feeling like a tiny bit more snare level on the backbeat would help
- snare replacement?  I'm not recognizing it as much.
- yeah, really nice chorus balance and constrast sir - kudos
- bass guitar well defined - fills are clear
- like the lead guitar effect choices - changes things up.  And the tremelo on the chorus arpeggiated chorus
- oh - the "Stop holding on" line into chorus 3 has been accidently time shifted - it's out of time with the track
- outro rocks - super cool.  Really like it - nice build to it

Really nice mike84 - thanks for mixing our song.  Some really strong creative choices there that really shine for me.  I hope these comments help a bit.

Thomas

Thank you so much Thomas!
I really appreciate your feedback! Wink
(14-06-2020, 03:19 PM)Buddaka Wrote: Very nice, everything sounds clear and in place. Maybe the lead guitar is a tad bit loud compared to the rest? Just a personal opinion. Good job on the mix!
          Thank You Buddaka! I appreciate the listen and comment! Wink