Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earth Frequencies Mix
Nice one to mix, thanks Angelo Wink

.mp3    This Town.mp3 --  (Download: 8.57 MB)

Listened it many times, sounds great on my shitty speakers and my headphones !
(30-05-2020, 11:12 AM)Frod41 Wrote: Listened it many times, sounds great on my shitty speakers and my headphones !

Thanks Frod Big Grin
Sounds good Smile

I like the way you filtered the backing vocals in the intro. One thing to watch out for is the doubling effect on the lead vocals. This can be something that creates a sense of buildup in a song, and in general a more 'natural' sound in the beginning draws in the listener a bit more. I also feel that in the verses the vox could be a bit quieter if they were a bit more scooped eq-wise and compressed just a bit harder to keep them cutting through.
(11-06-2020, 04:38 PM)angeloboltini Wrote: Sounds good Smile

I like the way you filtered the backing vocals in the intro. One thing to watch out for is the doubling effect on the lead vocals. This can be something that creates a sense of buildup in a song, and in general a more 'natural' sound in the beginning draws in the listener a bit more. I also feel that in the verses the vox could be a bit quieter if they were a bit more scooped eq-wise and compressed just a bit harder to keep them cutting through.

Okay Big Grin