Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned From The Zoo: 'Fish Tacos'(mix&master)
Wait for comments .Cheers!

There was a child which is mono and it was my child.I killed my mono child for you and now it has been a stereo childrenBig Grin

Mixing: Harrison mixbus 32c

Mastering:Ozone 9 advanced

320kbps-mp3
I cheer your exploration into stereo!
I think there needs to be some balance. If the background vocal was on the Left it'd work out better.
There's too much happening on the right.
I could have other issues about the mix but I think it's a song we shouldn't worry about the mix too much.

I just realized the melody is a rip off of "Such Great Heights". I'm not sure if it's intentional.
"There were too many of us, we had access to too much equipment, too much money, and little by little we went insane."
(25-05-2020, 02:08 AM)RoyM Wrote: I cheer your exploration into stereo!
I think there needs to be some balance. If the background vocal was on the Left it'd work out better.
I could have other issues about the mix but I think it's a song we shouldn't worry about the mix too much.

I just realized the melody is a rip off of "Such Great Heights". I'm not sure if it's intentional.

Thanks for comments.I tried instruments panning left side but as musical They did not sit in the mix so I panned them right side.Cheers Roym!
(25-05-2020, 11:15 AM)Mammy Wrote:
(25-05-2020, 02:08 AM)RoyM Wrote: I cheer your exploration into stereo!

Thanks for comments.I triedĀ  instruments panning left sideĀ  but as musical They did not sit in the mix so I panned them right side.Cheers Roym!
I get it. Maybe the background vocals could go left so they balance out the guitar on the right? I like the guitar on the right. I also may be thinking of another song. I just woke up.
"There were too many of us, we had access to too much equipment, too much money, and little by little we went insane."