Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All I know - my mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    All I know MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 10 MB)

(24-05-2020, 03:07 PM)silvio.hotpanzer Wrote: Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

Hello Silivo,

I’m the person who wrote and performed this song back in 1994.  It was original recorded on 24 track tape with a ton of MIDI sync’d to the tape machine (track 24).  In the mid 2000’s the studio transferred the tracks to digital.  Here are my comments on your mix:  First off, it is mixed quite well.  The drums are much fatter, as are the guitars.  Very nice use of compression over all.  Good job!
(24-05-2020, 04:53 PM)RLeverone Wrote:
(24-05-2020, 03:07 PM)silvio.hotpanzer Wrote: Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

Hello Silivo,

I’m the person who wrote and performed this song back in 1994.  It was original recorded on 24 track tape with a ton of MIDI sync’d to the tape machine (track 24).  In the mid 2000’s the studio transferred the tracks to digital.  Here are my comments on your mix:  First off, it is mixed quite well.  The drums are much fatter, as are the guitars.  Very nice use of compression over all.  Good job!
Thanks for your feedback. I´m glad that you enjoyed.  Smile Smile Cheers!!
Absolutely! I am impressed and humbled that people like you, so many have remixed my song. So cool!