Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wired-Red On You (Spandex Mix)
Hey Hey
so heres my attempt at this song, i found the kit the biggest struggle, the cymbals bleed on the snare mic took way to much of my effort, i also didnt really know what to do with the toms.
any way let me know what you think.

update no 2

Update No 3, i had a Moment and somehow sent a tone generator that i use for gating and side chaining to the bass buss
i re comped the kick afterwards, but i think may have made it too ticky

cheers Big Grin

.mp3    wired-red on you.mp3 --  (Download: 8.63 MB)

.mp3    wired-red on you 2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.63 MB)

.mp3    wired-red on you 3.mp3 --  (Download: 8.63 MB)

Hey there!
Nice mix. The main problem that i hear is the kick, it's way too loud or at least has tooooo much low end...Should give a try to reduce below 90hz or at least compress it to keep it controlled.
Thanks for the comments ak had a look at it
lemme know
(30-05-2020, 04:43 PM)Spandexcore Wrote: Thanks for the comments ak had a look at it
lemme know
heh ^,^¡ I think u took it exactly as the opposite of what i said...I meant reduce the low end not boost...If im not mistaken and the new version is the one with the number "2"
(31-05-2020, 08:02 AM)Ak3r Wrote:
(30-05-2020, 04:43 PM)Spandexcore Wrote: Thanks for the comments ak had a look at it
lemme know
heh ^,^¡ I think u took it exactly as the opposite of what i said...I meant reduce the low end not boost...If im not mistaken and the new version is the one with the number "2"
Ok Right, i had a bit of a brain fart somewhere along the line, here is the proper update