Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Window - my mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it

.mp3    Window MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 6.18 MB)

I like the harmonic section of this mix, just think the vocals are a bit muddy so it stays upfront but not 'present'. I would bring these drums more upfront too.
(15-05-2020, 10:51 PM)radavid Wrote: I like the harmonic section of this mix, just think the vocals are a bit muddy so it stays upfront but not 'present'. I would bring these drums more upfront too.
Thanks for your feedback. I agree with you and I´ll try to fix it. Cheers! Wink
The overall mix is loudness compressed, and there is some artifact grunge as a result. The drums on this are artificial so I wouldn't necessarily feel compelled to bring them forward, that's up to you. The vocals are fine really. Just ease up on squashing the end mix, let the mastering engineer do that.
boomaga  (Drew Perkins)
MTSU Mass Comm Recording Industry, BS in Audio Recording Production & Tech, 2004
 using Cubase 10

Gear List
(03-07-2020, 04:28 PM)boomaga Wrote: The overall mix is loudness compressed, and there is some artifact grunge as a result.  The drums on this are artificial so I wouldn't necessarily feel compelled to bring them forward, that's up to you.  The vocals are fine really.  Just ease up on squashing the end mix, let the mastering engineer do that.
THank you man for your feedback.!! Smile Smile