Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red On You Mix
Please provide feedback. I'm looking to improve my style of mixing so all feedback is appreciated.

.mp3    Red On You Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 9.73 MB)

Nothing wrong with this mix. Occasionally cymbals stick out too much causing unnecessary distractions form the track. Tonally i like it very much, it's balanced well.
Unfortunately (or fortunately?) this website doesn't normalize volume so loudness plays here an important role (just like in the CDs day) Your mix is not as loud as many posted here so at the first glance it may appear unimpressive, but when you level match and compare it to other mixes then you can notice actual differences.
(14-05-2020, 09:21 PM)Grzesiek Wrote: Nothing wrong with this mix. Occasionally cymbals stick out too much causing unnecessary distractions form the track. Tonally i like it very much, it's balanced well.
Unfortunately (or fortunately?) this website doesn't normalize volume so loudness plays here an important role (just like in the CDs day) Your mix is not as loud as many posted here so at the first glance it may appear unimpressive, but when you level match and compare it to other mixes then you can notice actual differences.
Thanks for the feedback. This my mixed version. I'll try my hand at doing a master.