Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come Around
Loops and loops

.mp3    ComeAroundFinal.mp3 --  (Download: 9.76 MB)

Hi LT808

Really enjoyed listening to the mix it has lots of depth and clarity. For me the snare could do with some more body as the snare attack is a bit on the fatigueing side for my taste. It would be nice to also hear it with the vocals up in the mix a touch

Lea
(11-05-2020, 06:25 PM)Lea Wrote: Hi LT808

Really enjoyed listening to the mix it has lots of depth and clarity. For me the snare could do with some more body as the snare attack is a bit on the fatigueing side for my taste. It would be nice to also hear it with the vocals up in the mix a touch

Lea
Hi thanks for the feedback, I couldn't do much to the snare as it was a loop so I used reverb to gain some "body" but couldnt overdo it without "smushing" the kick.

Glad you enjoyed it
Hi LT808, that's nice mix. The vocals have a beautiful tone.

As suggested by Lea, you could use a high shelf on the snare and a transient shaper to soften a little bit. Would bring the vocals from +1db to +2db because I think the reverb put it a bit on the back of the song.

Also, the roomy sound of the kick is very good, I liked it a lot. I would just take a little bit of the energy from it.

What I am saying are just suggestion more based on my personal taste. It's a good mix itself.