Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carol Dant - I Am The Desert
Hello everyone, here is my mix [Image: blush.gif]

Any feedback is appreciated!
Thanks.

.mp3    Carol Dant - I Am The Desert .mp3 --  (Download: 7.72 MB)

Hey Mike.
I Like your mix a lot  , it translates well on my monitors one minor thing that I noticed is when the backing Vocals come in the bottom end of the male Vocals sound a touch woolly on my monitors .
When listening on headphones  (I think it is the synth bass) ,when I roll of below 200-300 hz in the side channels the bass sounds a touch more tighter.
Not a big deal as didn't notice it as much when listening on NS10's with a centre sub ,Phone or Auratone but when below 300 in the side channels was rolled off the bass does sound tighter and punchier with the sub .
Nice work

Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Hi Mike like the feel of your mix,nice drums also like the instrument fade in,Don right about the woolly on male vocal,nice job.
Reaper user
(12-05-2020, 09:21 AM)thedon Wrote: Hey Mike.
I Like your mix a lot  , it translates well on my monitors one minor thing that I noticed is when the backing Vocals come in the bottom end of the male Vocals sound a touch woolly on my monitors .
When listening on headphones  (I think it is the synth bass) ,when I roll of below 200-300 hz in the side channels the bass sounds a touch more tighter.
Not a big deal as didn't notice it as much when listening on NS10's with a centre sub ,Phone or Auratone but when below 300 in the side channels was rolled off the bass does sound tighter and punchier with the sub .
Nice work

Cheers Big Grin
Thank you, Don! I appreciate the feedback! I agree with you.
(12-05-2020, 07:19 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi Mike like the feel of your mix,nice drums also like the instrument fade in,Don right about the woolly on male vocal,nice job.
Thank you Cudjoe !