Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter White - Crazy Girl (Sonic Alchemy Lab)
Comments welcome.

Cheers
Motomojo

.mp3    Peter White - Crazy Girl 200504.mp3 --  (Download: 10.64 MB)

Good. Great creative use of the elements especially the bass. I'm not a fan of the reverb length only because I think it fights the bounce of the song which is part of the hook. Also, the lead vocal might stand a bit too starkly against the big background. The backing vocals are really interesting and fun. Over all a good interpretation with good energy and evolution. You made it a song, well except for the ending.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(07-07-2020, 03:40 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Good. Great creative use of the elements especially the bass. I'm not a fan of the reverb length only because I think it fights the bounce of the song which is part of the hook. Also, the lead vocal might stand a bit too starkly against the big background. The backing vocals are really interesting and fun. Over all a good interpretation with good energy and evolution. You made it a song, well except for the ending.
Thanks much.
I was just having some fun with it. Should go back and spend a bit more time on it.
The ending yeah gets a bit messy for sure.
Vocal was a bit diffucult for some reason just couldn't get it to sit nicely. 
I really like bass always try to do something special with it. if you listen to any of my other mixes the bass is quite different from the usual.
Appreciate the comment this is how we get better.

Cheers