Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polemic - my mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    Polemic MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 5.55 MB)

The balances are pretty good, but there is a lot of harsh high frequency content.
(03-05-2020, 04:27 PM)Judders Wrote: The balances are pretty good, but there is a lot of harsh high frequency content.
Thanks for your feedback. I tried to fix it about the harsh... I think it was in some guitars.... I hope that it is good now..... Smile
Good Job Silvio. Live the drums and the vocal, perhaps as t was already said it has too much high freq information, so it's hard to rank it up. Anyway good work. Cheeers.
(05-05-2020, 12:50 PM)Lethan Wrote: Good Job Silvio. Live the drums and the vocal, perhaps as t was already said it has too much high freq information, so it's hard to rank it up. Anyway good work. Cheeers.
Thanks for your feedback.!! Smile Smile Smile
Take this with a grain of salt, because I'm very sensitive to sibilance, but I would de-ess the vocals and background vocals a little more. Otherwise, I actually love the balancing and the verb choice for the vocals. It gives it a totally different feel than I expected. Your spacing of things sounds really good. The vocal emphasis is a strong choice, and aside from the sibilance I think it's a really strong contender.
(09-05-2020, 04:26 PM)aftercutrecords Wrote: Take this with a grain of salt, because I'm very sensitive to sibilance, but I would de-ess the vocals and background vocals a little more. Otherwise, I actually love the balancing and the verb choice for the vocals. It gives it a totally different feel than I expected. Your spacing of things sounds really good. The vocal emphasis is a strong choice, and aside from the sibilance I think it's a really strong contender.
Thanks for feedback. I´ll try to fix it.
Very good mix.I dont think Your mix is harsh.That song must be hard .You did it.Vocal is ok .Drums are punchy.Vocal is a bit loud.Good job.!
(15-05-2020, 10:03 PM)Mammy Wrote: Very good mix.I dont think Your mix is harsh.That song must be hard .You did it.Vocal is ok .Drums are punchy.Vocal is a bit loud.Good job.!
Thank you, man! As a matter of fact it was harsh but I fixed it. Now I think it´s ok. Glad for your feedback. Smile