Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Siren Flymix
After much thought, by the number of tracks that have this mix, listen to the mix that made ​​Don gave me the push I needed to do.
Here is my mix of Siren, a mixture of EBTG and DAFT PUNK on some things, I like a lot of mixing, eq pure, and very little EFXs, occasional rev and voila!

from Argentina

Sergio

Any inputs?

.mp3    Siren.mp3 --  (Download: 13.02 MB)

(08-12-2013, 09:01 PM)flyrecords Wrote: After much thought, by the number of tracks that have this mix, listen to the mix that made ​​Don gave me the push I needed to do.
Here is my mix of Siren, a mixture of EBTG and DAFT PUNK on some things, I like a lot of mixing, eq pure, and very little EFXs, occasional rev and voila!

Nice clean sounding mix to listen to Sergio, good job with the snare and percussion Wink !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(09-12-2013, 10:39 AM)thedon Wrote:
(08-12-2013, 09:01 PM)flyrecords Wrote: After much thought, by the number of tracks that have this mix, listen to the mix that made ​​Don gave me the push I needed to do.

Nice clean sounding mix to listen to Sergio, good job with the snare and percussion Wink !

Thanks Don!!!