Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital Only LUNA Late Night Symphony
Original sound man, this song has this underlying 80s vibe that really comes out with reverbs and with that chorus on the guitars you enhanced this. It seems too bass heavy from headphones tho (it sounds superfat on my Sennheiser headphones so it probably is too boomy). I liked the dry drums, they sound less rock but they're really effective, I liked less certain effects, especially on vocals, maybe that's too much but I like how the BGVs jump out, I haven't been able to keep them that loud in the mix which is a pity because the lead is a single for the whole track.
(24-04-2020, 01:57 PM)DanielS Wrote: Original sound man, this song has this underlying 80s vibe that really comes out with reverbs and with that chorus on the guitars you enhanced this. It seems too bass heavy from headphones tho (it sounds superfat on my Sennheiser headphones so it probably is too boomy). I liked the dry drums, they sound less rock but they're really effective, I liked less certain effects, especially on vocals, maybe that's too much but I like how the BGVs jump out, I haven't been able to keep them that loud in the mix which is a pity because the lead is a single for the whole track.

Hey mate,

Cheers for the feedback. Bass is always a little tricky to monitor, but I think you're right. It can probably come down between 100-200hz. Thanks for the feedback, well said.
~
Other Mixes
Sounds great. The drums are really heavy and loud. Maybe too much in my opinion. But nice work!