Poll: what do you think about it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
good
50.00%
1 50.00%
something is missing
0%
0 0%
bad
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magician's Nephew - Symphony Of Silence -ErickMix-

this is the mix i made 3Smile

.mp3    Symphony of Silence.mp3 --  (Download: 6.86 MB)

Hi!

Really nice mix. Good balance. For me I feel it needs just a touch of ambience, especially on the snare, vocals, and perhaps the solo guitar. Other than that - really great job!

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
Good job man .These guy's song is just screaming .Arragement is weak .That is not the real rock.I dont like that group.
(12-04-2020, 02:51 PM)Mammy Wrote: Good job man .These guy's song is just screaming .Arragement is weak .That is not the real rock.I dont like that group.

They're just kids.
Hi Erick! Balanced mix. To me this is almost too "perfect", something needs to be a bit more intressting, like screwed up or more powerfull to bring some intrest into the mix. I could think that this mix would benefit good from some more powerful guitars, maybe eq in lowend into distortion or something like that, u have good tones one them (they also had good tone on them to begin with). The lowend is also good but it feels a bit "shy", meaning that its not to litle of it, just need some more energy.
Thank you all very much, your comments are really important to me and I will take your advice into account. Big Grin
I would have liked one more shot of the guitar01.
If you know an interesting topic that is on this page I would like to know because up to now I am choosing at random xDd... Greetings to all!!! Cheers! mikej