Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yoooouuuu .... you make me sick
After encountering some isse with another metal mix, I reckoned that I'd better mix some more metal.

About this song, it's pretty straight forward, it's a short song with a fairly simple arrangement. I am not super excited about the guitars, which, I think, most of all is just noisy, and they could've had more chug.

I found that it was a challenge to get the vocals to sit right in the mix, and I'm still not sure that they do. A little help here, please Smile

Tips, trick and comments are most welcomed[/quote]

.mp3    Hollow Ground - Ill Fate.mp3 --  (Download: 5.19 MB)

I have a Polish friend, who is a sound engineer. Oh, and a Czech one too.

#nobodygoeshomehummingthekickdrum
#nosubnoshow
More Compression will make the vocal sit. and there's a bit too much "thomp thomp" in the kick try high selfing and lower the overall volume and I am missing some of the huge low end on the guitars. Other than that this is a good place to start making final adjustments. Good job
Thank you very much for your input. I
really appreciate that. Thanks

(01-04-2020, 05:25 PM)LT808 Wrote: More Compression will make the vocal sit. and there's a bit too much "thomp thomp" in the kick try high selfing and lower the overall volume and I am missing some of the huge low end on the guitars. Other than that this is a good place to start making final adjustments. Good job

I have a Polish friend, who is a sound engineer. Oh, and a Czech one too.

#nobodygoeshomehummingthekickdrum
#nosubnoshow