Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friggy Mix - Siren
So, just balancing the faders got this mix 99% there. The kick and snare got some work so they punched through more. And the bass needed a lot of boost for the notes to come out.

I did notice towards the end of the song, the bass is boosted and ended up distorted. I automated an EQ move there but you can still hear some of that clipping come through.

Lead vocals just got bit of eq/compression to help them stand out. But I left the rest of the tracks relaxed. Put in a nice long fade at the end. Smile

.mp3    00-Siren MixV1-16b.mp3 --  (Download: 15.82 MB)

Hi!

Very very nice mix.

Nit pick - chorus vox at 1:43 & 3:25 might be a bit low for my taste, but could be a stylistic choice I suppose?

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
Thank you!

I did leave those and the rest of the background vocals quieter on purpose, just to keep everything chill. It was also around 4am when I was working on this one, so maybe things were too laid back haha.
Synthesizers are honking and very loud.Mix starts ubalanced and vocal automation increase and desrease the volume hardly.Sound volume is waving like the sea.You balance your mix.İnstruments comes to mix hard and loudly.Sometimes instruments are high and vocal is low and sometimes vocal is lhigh and instruments are low.Your automation using is too hard.That makes your mix unbalanced .
No automation here, just a straight mix. But I'll check things over with fresh ears in a day or two.

Thanks!
[quote='Friggy' pid='94326' dateline='1585914877']

Your explain :No automation here, just a straight mix.

Your explain :I automated an EQ move... ???