Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The forthcoming turn - my mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    The forthcoming turn MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 14.54 MB)

I like it! It sounds really good. The only real problem I have is that the guitars feel a little weird. Like, phasey and stuff. Are they fully panned out, left and right? Because it may be that the Center guitar track is a little high overall. Also, there is a really big buildup of 200hz to 400hz during the part where everything goes crazy from 3:30 to the end. You could probably cut some of that from the synths and orchestra tracks. I love your mix though!
(25-07-2020, 04:49 AM)aftercutrecords Wrote: I like it! It sounds really good. The only real problem I have is that the guitars feel a little weird. Like, phasey and stuff. Are they fully panned out, left and right? Because it may be that the Center guitar track is a little high overall. Also, there is a really big buildup of 200hz to 400hz during the part where everything goes crazy from 3:30 to the end. You could probably cut some of that from the synths and orchestra tracks. I love your mix though!
Thanks for your feedback. I´m not sure what I did in guitars, because it was some time ago, and since then I´ve mixed a lot of other stuff.... Wink Wink

Cheers!!!!