Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scarlett - my mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    Scarlett MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 8.23 MB)

Hey,

nice mix you did here, it sounds very clear, I like how your bass is very clear with a lot of highs.
The only black spot for me would be about your high hat, I think it's too loud and really harsh, it's tiring and take too much space... It's hard too deal with it because we don't have a complete drum multitrack but I think and EQ can do the trick... I would formulate the same kind of complaint about the string part in the end altough this time it's maybe more of a personal taste but I find them a bit loud too Wink
(23-04-2020, 10:34 PM)Chewi Wrote: Hey,

nice mix you did here, it sounds very clear, I like how your bass is very clear with a lot of highs.
The only black spot for me would be about your high hat, I think it's too loud and really harsh, it's tiring and take too much space... It's hard too deal with it because we don't have a complete drum multitrack but I think and EQ can do the trick... I would formulate the same kind of complaint about the string part in the end altough this time it's maybe more of a personal taste but I find them a bit loud too Wink

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah you´re right. I´m gonna fix about those high hats..Big Grin