Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darkride: Burning Bridges'(Analog prewiev mix )What do u think guys ?
Hi guys .That song is perfect .I hope you like my mix.All comments are welcome guys .
http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/showt...p?tid=5761

There are some useful tips in that faq Smile
These are ordinary article mountains.I never mix a song with an essay.use my ears bro because ıf I apply your thoughts I remove the whole of my mix.I dont limit myself with articles.That is my style.Reference is my passion ıf I apply your rules I dont mix it because I will not catch the sound that ı want
Oh, okay. I just wanted to give you an insight about how we wanted this song to sound. After all, it is the mixer's job to bring the artist's vision to life and go after the sound they want, and with this article, I thought I could lead you in the right direction. At least that's how I approach the work of others if they ask me to mix their stuff, and I think that's also how most mixers like Randy Staub (https://urm.academy/learn-from-the-legen...ndy-staub/), Andy Sneap or Nolly work.

About your mix:

1. Where is the first half of the song? Have you made a mistake while rendering the mix?
2. The second half of the guitar solo is buried underneath the backing vocal track. Problem is: That vocal track was recorded to support and enhance the solo, not the other way around. On 99,9% of the songs that I know, a guitar solo is the star of the mix and sits right in the middle of everything, loud and clear. I guess that's not your style, bro? Smile (j/k)

Anyway, keep up the good work and stay safe!
Dirk
I think you are kidding .You ask me first part of song.If you read my post carefully You see the prewiev mix head.That is not the finished mix I cut the song because that is a prewiev mix .no need to render all of the song .Cheers
Sorry, I didn't want to offend or confuse you. A preview mix could be anything in my book. And usually, people on this forum post the whole mix, even when they post a preview Smile Because that's the whole point of this forum: Let other people participate in the mixing progress and exchange ideas and tips.