Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doppler Shift - Atrophy - Piter Benzv
I know this is an old one but I really like it after listening before downloading it.

I recorded the bass track again, I couldn't get the bass track sounding right.

Hope you all enjoy it and please give me sone feedback.

Thanks!

.mp3    DopplerShift - Atrophy - New Bass Track - Piter Benzv.mp3 --  (Download: 12.4 MB)

Great take.. I like the drum eq choice.. has a nice texture on it... I mixed this a while back and wanted to compare to mi mix.. appearantly the track was deleted and I wasn't even aware of it .. weird.. Lol
anyways great take! I'd just boost the vocals a bit more in the chorus.. the guitars are quite overwhelming. Cool bass rifs btw.
(22-03-2020, 01:17 AM)Shul Wrote: Great take.. I like the drum eq choice.. has a nice texture on it... I mixed this a while back and wanted to compare to mi mix.. appearantly the track was deleted and I wasn't even aware of it .. weird.. Lol
anyways great take! I'd just boost the vocals a bit more in the chorus.. the guitars are quite overwhelming. Cool bass rifs btw.

Hey, thanks! Agreed, I have to automate the vocals a bit. I downloaded 2 years ago and finally I got to it yesterday, its crazy how fast time pass. Ill post an update later on. Thanks again!