Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actions: 'One Minute Smile'
Hello everyone, here is my mix. Any feedback is appreciated!
Thanks Blush

.mp3    Actions - One Minute Smile .mp3 --  (Download: 6.2 MB)

pretty well balanced.. one complain i have is that kick is very muddy.. if you can "thin" it out it would sound so much better overall.. but good job on the balances.
Thank you very much Shul. You' right. The drums was really hard to mix. But I' ll try fix the kick next days, then I post new mix here Smile
(18-03-2020, 08:30 PM)mike84 Wrote: Thank you very much Shul. You' right. The drums was really hard to mix. But I' ll try fix the kick next days, then I post new mix here Smile

Great mix mike84! I really like it. I agree, very well balanced.
I post my own mix. Appreciate any feedback Smile

.mp3    20200402_OneMinuteSmile_Actions_V10_mp3.mp3 --  (Download: 6.3 MB)

(13-04-2020, 05:27 PM)piotrwier Wrote:
(18-03-2020, 08:30 PM)mike84 Wrote: Thank you very much Shul. You' right. The drums was really hard to mix. But I' ll try fix the kick next days, then I post new mix here Smile

Great mix mike84! I really like it. I agree, very well balanced.
I post my own mix. Appreciate any feedback Smile
Thank you very much for piotrkowie. I also like your version. I only have a few things. There is too much energy at the bottom end. The vocals can be a little louder in my opinion. But overall good balanced mix.
Hi Mike

Nicely balanced mix.

I have to admit that I find the snare odd sounding. To me that does sound very little like a snare drum, sorry.
Either you have added extra distortion on some instruments or it sounds like you've overcooked a bus ... It's not all the times, but at certain points during the song.

Nice job overall though

Cheers
I have a Polish friend, who is a sound engineer. Oh, and a Czech one too.

#nobodygoeshomehummingthekickdrum
#nosubnoshow
(01-06-2020, 10:05 AM)Krabbe Wrote: Hi Mike

Nicely balanced mix.

I have to admit that I find the snare odd sounding. To me that does sound very little like a snare drum, sorry.
Either you have added extra distortion on some instruments or it sounds like you've overcooked a bus ... It's not all the times, but at certain points during the song.

Nice job overall though

Cheers
Thank you so much for your feedback Krabbe, really appreciate it! Smile