Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CR Mix
Hello this is my mix, it has no master, so it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it.

.mp3    Must be Voodoo.mp3 --  (Download: 14.31 MB)

Just going through and giving quick listens to various mixes of this song. Over all I like this version. I think the low end seems to really work. I wish the snare was just a hair brighter and that the vocal was a little louder to help keep the listener's attention. It just drags a bit. That's mostly the band's fault It probably should have been a few ticks faster. The horn solo could come up a little more too.

That all said it sounds really good tonally. The mix is good but the song needs a little more help.
(12-03-2020, 01:35 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: Just going through and giving quick listens to various mixes of this song. Over all I like this version. I think the low end seems to really work. I wish the snare was just a hair brighter and that the vocal was a little louder to help keep the listener's attention. It just drags a bit. That's mostly the band's fault It probably should have been a few ticks faster. The horn solo could come up a little more too.

That all said it sounds really good tonally. The mix is good but the song needs a little more help.

Thanks for comment, I try to make this changes, I hope you like the new version.