Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CR Mix
New Daw, New Mix

.mp3    Surrendering LG.mp3 --  (Download: 8.59 MB)

Very chill mix.. I like the bass tone! balances are very well placed. Some Eq changes to work on but honestly it's pretty well up there.. just polish from here on.
Hi Carlos

It sounds very nice. I am in particular pleased with the sound of your snare drum.

I do think that tighter tom gates would be nice.

Overall I think that you've done a tremendous job. It sounds nice a natural and processed at just the right amouont. Very nice work.
I have a Polish friend, who is a sound engineer. Oh, and a Czech one too.

#nobodygoeshomehummingthekickdrum
#nosubnoshow
(11-03-2020, 06:25 AM)Shul Wrote: Very chill mix.. I like the bass tone! balances are very well placed. Some Eq changes to work on but honestly it's pretty well up there.. just polish from here on.

Thanks for your comments I make new version including your advice.
(12-03-2020, 06:00 PM)Krabbe Wrote: Hi Carlos

It sounds very nice. I am in particular pleased with the sound of your snare drum.

Overall I think that you've done a tremendous job. It sounds nice a natural and processed at just the right amouont. Very nice work.

Thanks for comment, toms had gate but follow your comments and increase range value, I post a new version.
(12-03-2020, 10:45 PM)Carlos Gustavo Rodriguez Wrote:
(12-03-2020, 06:00 PM)Krabbe Wrote: Hi Carlos

Thanks for comment, toms had gate but follow your comments and increase range value, I post a new version.

I don't think your gate issues are range related, it sounds to me more like it's a hold/decay issue

I have a Polish friend, who is a sound engineer. Oh, and a Czech one too.

#nobodygoeshomehummingthekickdrum
#nosubnoshow
Sounds good. Overall its's got a nice tone.
I think the verse guitar is a little loud at times but I like its tone.

I think the vocals could use more work. I kind of feel like you started on everything else and got to the vocals and lost some steam. I think they could be eq'd a little more to be a bit bigger. I don't like the reverb that's on them. It doesn't feel connected to the rest of the mix.

Other than that it's pretty good.
With master Eq Improve the mix or not?

.mp3    Surrendering Mst Eq.mp3 --  (Download: 8.59 MB)

New mix