Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James May-On The Line Jacques Mix
Hello!

This is my version of this song...don't know if bass and kick are well controlled and present...let me know friends Wink

All best

.mp3    James May-OnTheLine r1.mp3 --  (Download: 9.92 MB)

Hey Jacques, i think than you must rethink your mix and arrangement.
It's muddy. You must try to mix in mono in first place and try to make it sound great in mono.
Salut.
(09-12-2013, 08:38 PM)Aris Wrote: Hey Jacques, i think than you must rethink your mix and arrangement.
It's muddy. You must try to mix in mono in first place and try to make it sound great in mono.
Salut.

Thanks Aris!

You totally right, I've to re-think about all that mix!
I just realize now how to eq better vox, but just after this mix...before I wasn't able to realize it Wink

I'll post a new mix with new mind and skills Wink

All best

Jacques
(09-12-2013, 08:38 PM)Aris Wrote: Hey Jacques, i think than you must rethink your mix and arrangement.
Salut.

I agree! Big Grin
(09-12-2013, 10:01 PM)Jacques Wrote:
Salut.

Thanks Aris!

You totally right, I've to re-think about all that mix!
I just realize now how to eq better vox, but just after this mix...before I wasn't able to realize it Wink

I'll post a new mix with new mind and skills Wink

All best

Jacques

This is the spirit! I liked! Cool