Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Im allright - voelund
I really missed mixin and talkin to you guys.
Had downloaded this one some months ago but I couldnt make it sound like I heard it in my head. Had some kind o Santana meet Paco de Lucia in my head and this is what I ended up with.
Mixed on fairly low volume and I might have misjudged some frequencies and lvls as I have yet to hear it loud, but I think havin your suggestions in mind wouldnt hurt -

I see some new songs are up, gonna check that out.

So many good mixes up of this one but I thought, what the heck - one more is OK Big Grin

.mp3    Im allright 07 lim.mp3 --  (Download: 6.93 MB)

Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
Very nice Smile
To mix or not to mix ... mix!
Sounds Great Wink !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

love your sound on the guitars. Very nice indeed!
it sounds great, Niels!
mixing since April 2013
Glad you said so. Thx. May I ask if anhone nogice the snare changes more than a little ?
Since you didnt mention I guess it didnt attract attention Big Grin
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
bro love how you cut up my guitar solos it a whole new song and the rest of the band think so to you took a very basic muiti-track and flipped it upside down and really made it you own.. nice work
one day when a have the time I will send mike so new tracks I would love to hear your remix on that stuff ...

thank for your take on it

mike v.

It sounds awesome, i love it !
Thx !
I remember enjoying the music and workin in my studio havin a creat time mixin and rearrangin parts. Im glad you and your band like it and I will look forward to maybe havin the opportunity to work on another song of yours. Merry christmas
(21-12-2013, 02:47 AM)Voelund Wrote: Thx !
I remember enjoying the music and workin in my studio havin a creat time mixin and rearrangin parts. Im glad you and your band like it and I will look forward to maybe havin the opportunity to work on another song of yours. Merry christmas

sure thing buddy you to have a good x-mas ..Big GrinBig Grin
I see you have a post to ill have to dload it and mess around..o year have a good and safe new year too..
]