Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New contribution to the community :)
I limited myself with the automation, I tried to give everything a round sound, I am satisfied with the result.

Monitoring via ATH-M30X

.mp3    mix 1.mp3 --  (Download: 7.74 MB)

(09-08-2023, 12:48 AM)davidchameleons Wrote: I limited myself with the automation, I tried to give everything a round sound, I am satisfied with the result.

Monitoring via ATH-M30X

Hello davidchameleonsI.I loved your mix .I think your mix needs some adjustments.I made a remastered version.Hope that helps.

.mp3    life.mp3 --  (Download: 7.75 MB)

Little details always gives inspiration to change your perspective
Hello davidchameleonsI.I loved your mix .I think your mix needs some adjustments.I made a remastered version.Hope that helps.

Thanks for the feedback!  What adjustments did you make?  It sounds punchier;  I wanted to apply some small mastering processes just to achieve a more homogeneous mix but I wasn't convinced by the result so I just uploaded the uncompressed mix on mixbus
(09-08-2023, 03:49 AM)davidchameleons Wrote: Hello davidchameleonsI.I loved your mix .I think your mix needs some adjustments.I made a remastered version.Hope that helps.

Thanks for the feedback!  What adjustments did you make?  It sounds punchier;  I wanted to apply some small mastering processes just to achieve a more homogeneous mix but I wasn't convinced by the result so I just uploaded the uncompressed mix on mixbus

m/s eq ,m/s saturation ,linear phase mastering eq,multiband limiter
Little details always gives inspiration to change your perspective