Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lindy Hip Big Band - The Opener
ok, well this is clearer... Yeah if you have some problem with your room it doesn't help... not sure what you can do without spending a lot of money in it... I think the best thing you can do easily to help yourself is to control your mix with headphones from time to time...

For this second version, well this time it's a bit dry Wink
More seriously, your piano is very rich, and very up in front. I think this may be a good thing in a smaller ensemble but in this case it take a lot of space and tend to mask over things... Maybe some Eq to affine it's tone and a short verb to make it go backwards just a bit. Right know the piano is bigger than the brass, I don't know if that's a absolute way of doing things but personnally I like BB to sound the over way, with a big ass brass session Smile
The guitar seems to pop out sometimes also... I don't know if you have some compression on it but maybe it needs a little more processing to find it right spot...

The brass session seems to sound well, I think know you just need to had some Verb but with sobriety Wink and this will sound great

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lindy Hip Big Band - The Opener - by Chewi - 26-04-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Lindy Hip Big Band - The Opener - by Chewi - 27-04-2020, 11:20 AM