Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mix review
Hey guys!

Please, review my mix. I have done everything inside Pro Tools and just put a limiter on the track. Long time since I uploaded my last mix here.

Regards,

.mp3    Chalga_AzaradASzaj.mp3 --  (Download: 7.91 MB)

Nat MT
Audio producer and engineer

AES Member / PIAudio member / ASA Latin America
Student
Exelent for my ears.Just snare is too much prominent and annoying
Just fixed the snare volume and I used a Transient designer just to find more sustain inside the track. On the other hand, I noticed the guitars were just loudly so I lowered 1 dB on each channel.

Let's check this new version!

(08-01-2020, 02:04 AM)natalyt96 Wrote: Hey guys!

Please, review my mix. I have done everything inside Pro Tools and just put a limiter on the track. Long time since I uploaded my last mix here.

Regards,

.mp3    Chalga_AzaradASzaj_2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.91 MB)

Nat MT
Audio producer and engineer

AES Member / PIAudio member / ASA Latin America
Student
Mix is good,
You could benefit a bit from paralle drum bus processing to regain some presence. Wondering also if the lead vocal isnt to bright a bit, but perhaps it works in such genre. Bass tone is good, but you could notch out the noise from it as its a bit distracting. Gtr sounds good. Balance is very good , i like it. Well done Nataly,. Would be good to get your opinion on mine as i feel i have some balance issue. Good work.
RIM shot now is nice,try to lower only the parts with SNARE TOP, it's prominent .And similar with gtr.Back gtr volume at very start but lower at vocal parts.Now you get in volume automation.In my opinion gtr give the overall sweet spot to your mix

[/quote]