Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Digital Only Logic Proz Late Night Fat Face
hey Quathammer,

bro I got some comments for you

I've been playing around with this song and I never thought I would like listening to this song at all even after it has been mixed
- until I heard your mix. Guy, if you ain't mixing for a job you should be. Damn I got chills especially during the guitar solo. No offence to the other guys but this mix is legit no doubt.

I saw you said simething about the 3 bar breakdown and you're right it woke me up for sure. I wasn't sold on it at first but I listened it a couple more again and it's miles better than the original. There's not even a fill before the chorus at all and needs something. I suppose that would be something you'd need to talk to the artists about maybe if you ever got the chance

Are the vocals really tuned? Like auto tuned or? Cause usually I can tell if somethings got AT on and I didn't hear it. I'm sure I still hear out of tune vox

F*ing good mix though. Its obvious you used samps for the drums but those vocals are silk. How did you get them like that?
:: Newest Mix ::
Crucial Taunt

Other Mixes

Messages In This Thread
RE: Digital Only Logic Proz Late Night Fat Face - by Saint - 09-01-2020, 03:00 PM