Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaathaadi Flymix
In the end I encourage mixing this beautiful piece of music.
With a lot of air hindu, try to excel wonderful percussion, captivated me from the beginning.
much automation, much eq and compression, somewhat sober in revs.
hope you like it as me, maybe I have passed details, but my DAW'm on the verge of collapse, much heavier plugin in many audio channels.

comments and suggestions???

from Argentina

Sergio

.mp3    Kaathaadi.mp3 --  (Download: 9.62 MB)

this is the best thing about this site: that you can try styles that could be hard to have a chance to mix or to experiment with! by the way, I love the instrumental part that starts after they finish their lines at 3:00!!

I remember when I mixed this song, I couldn't get rid of the guitarist breath sound while playing at the end... I can still hear him breathe (well, I don't mean that I want him to stop breathing, poor guy!!), but have you considered getting rid of that part or just to make it shorter?

Good job, my friend!
mixing since April 2013
(14-11-2013, 09:24 PM)juanjose1967 Wrote: this is the best thing about this site: that you can try styles that could be hard to have a chance to mix or to experiment with! by the way, I love the instrumental part that starts after they finish their lines at 3:00!!

I remember when I mixed this song, I couldn't get rid of the guitarist breath sound while playing at the end... I can still hear him breathe (well, I don't mean that I want him to stop breathing, poor guy!!), but have you considered getting rid of that part or just to make it shorter?

Good job, my friend!

Gracias Juan !! la verdad que suelo dejar los tracks asi como estan, no estaria mal darle un fade a la guitarra al final, asi no toca tanto el tipo. Pero si esta , por algo esta...
The work you put into this really shows! Sounds great Smile
To mix or not to mix ... mix!
(15-11-2013, 06:16 PM)bmullen Wrote: The work you put into this really shows! Sounds great Smile

Thanks Bob !!!! cheers!!