Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camilla Francesca Bull's 'Va! laisse couler mes larmes' (EquilibriumMIX)
At your discretion ... rate, and comment.

.mp3    Camilla Francesca Bull\'s \'Va! laisse couler mes larmes\'.mp3 --  (Download: 4.82 MB)

Alexander
Very Nice Alexander, I enjoyed the relaxed dynamic nature of the track that you have managed to maintain. I feel there is maybe to much early reflections in the reverb coming through in the upper mid frequencies which are resonating a little in the vocal. At times, it's making the vocal sound like it's in a small reflective room. This is a taste thing of course. Great work regardless.
(28-12-2019, 10:21 AM)Dangerous Wrote: Very Nice Alexander, I enjoyed the relaxed dynamic nature of the track that you have managed to maintain. I feel there is maybe to much early reflections in the reverb coming through in the upper mid frequencies which are resonating a little in the vocal. At times, it's making the vocal sound like it's in a small reflective room. This is a taste thing of course. Great work regardless.

It seemed to me that the timbre of the voice was so much more beautiful. But in some places there is too much of it, which slightly spoils the impression. The thing is that VOX sounds from a Piano track and this is a problem. I haven't figured out how to solve it.
Alexander