Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECHO
M.O.T.D. plugins truly 'finished' now just a final check over, oh yeah and I'll have to learn to use them rather than just more or less maxing everything out ,for the purposes of testing only ! ?
Mark

I was a bit 'previous ' b4, but I really truly am finished the plugins at last (maybe a few details to check ! ).
Mark
30/11/19

.mp3    echo 2 rebuild 7.mp3 --  (Download: 9.59 MB)

.mp3    echo 2 rebuild 8.mp3 --  (Download: 9.59 MB)

.mp3    echo 2 rebuild 11.mp3 --  (Download: 9.59 MB)

i think you could maybe add some reverb on the vocals as the song sounds quite bare without at least some, don't you think?

I think the second part of the song sounds better, everything is well balanced. I think it's well polished sounding but maybe you could add some effects?
(26-11-2019, 12:04 AM)[email protected] Wrote: i think you could maybe add some reverb on the vocals as the song sounds quite bare without at least some, don't you think?

I think the second part of the song sounds better, everything is well balanced. I think it's well polished sounding but maybe you could add some effects?

Thanks for taking the time ,you are probably right about the reverb ,I was trying a few other things but I may well give it a go.
Mark
(14-11-2019, 12:36 AM)Mark M.O.T.D. Wrote: M.O.T.D. plugins truly 'finished' now just a final check over, oh yeah and I'll have to learn to use them rather than just more or less maxing everything out ,for the purposes of testing only ! ?
Mark

I was a bit 'previous ' b4, but I really truly am finished the plugins at last (maybe a few details to check ! ).
Mark
30/11/19