Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sandstorm - ludo
just a few m..o.t.d. plugins

.mp3    Sandstorm 20.mp3 --  (Download: 7.57 MB)

.mp3    sandstorm 6.mp3 --  (Download: 7.53 MB)

.mp3    Sandstorm 23.mp3 --  (Download: 7.55 MB)

Hi, Just few word, the mix seems balanced to me, a bit raw, without too much bigness unlike my mix

Else, why not, maybe it's a great direction, with more work on each tracks, it could be a serious new mix Smile
(05-11-2019, 08:04 PM)Ludo Wrote: Hi, Just few word, the mix seems balanced to me, a bit raw, without too much bigness unlike my mix

Else, why not, maybe it's a great direction, with more work on each tracks, it could be a serious new mix Smile

Thanks, I look forward to spending more time and seeing where it can go ,it is a truly epic track and to be honest I was a bit nervous about playing about with something that works so well ,I'm made up about the encouragement
Much thanks,

Mark
Thank you !

Don't hesitate to remove some parts, or even full tracks, if you listen carefully my mix, I've removed many little things here and there

Have a nice day
Sorry for missing some tracks . I'm used to tracks being (somewhat ) normalised ? (in order to maintain max resolution) while I understand the artistic urge to 'pre-mix' I must point out that technically not using the available bandwidth might be tempting , but many of your tracks appeared blank at the visual resolution I was using, although they sound 'o.k' when re-inflated the resultant loss in audio resolution is unnecessary , I must point out the vehicle we have the privilege of using ,which as far as I'm aware is the greatest, best presented repository of audio knowledge available.
A.T.B.
Mark
p.s. the tune is mightily impressive if a touch more strident than anarchic as is my wont,
Mark