Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coq in the machine - voelund (Including mix notes - put on your glasses)
(06-11-2013, 04:04 PM)blackbaron1 Wrote: Hello Niels,

as always I'm very impressed by the cleaning\depth of each track, resulting in a harmonious and powerful clarity of the Mix.
My congratulations.

I have made my version of "Angels In Amplifiers - I'm Alright" and I am very interesting in your opinion, specially regarding my usual problem of "hit too much the Limiter" : I have tried all my best to solve\reduce this problem and, perhaps, this is a (little) step forward.
I thank you in advance for your valuable advice.
Marco

Big words and Im glad you said so ! Thank you !
Ive commented on your mix and I think you have started a learnin proces involvn 2 very precise and unique instruments:

Your ears Big Grin

As disappointin as it can be all the electronic devices in the world cant beat 2 trained ears in decidin how much or little of this and that should be in a mix. For the masterin thing and hittin limiter 2 hard 2 other precise instruments can be used: your eyes just look at the waveform of the mix. (or the master output. If it static at max all the time youre probably limitin too hard Big Grin
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coq in the machine - voelund - by Voelund - 05-11-2013, 07:17 PM
RE: Coq in the machine - voelund - by Artbass - 05-11-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: Coq in the machine - voelund - by Voelund - 05-11-2013, 07:26 PM
RE: Coq in the machine - voelund - by flyrecords - 05-11-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Coq in the machine - voelund - by Voelund - 05-11-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: Coq in the machine - voelund - by flyrecords - 05-11-2013, 08:11 PM
RE: Coq in the machine - voelund (Including mix notes - put on your glasses) - by Voelund - 07-11-2013, 05:50 PM