Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The opener - My mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    The Opener MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 5.85 MB)

Hey,

this seems to be a relatively old post for you so I'm not sure if you want to work again on it. However, listening to it, for me your mix as a lot of bass and low med frequencies that tends to make it muddy and a bit hard to understand. For a start I think the bass (the instrument) can be turn down a few dBs and this would give space for the other element of the music.
(26-04-2020, 11:07 PM)Chewi Wrote: Hey,

this seems to be a relatively old post for you so I'm not sure if you want to work again on it. However, listening to it, for me your mix as a lot of bass and low med frequencies that tends to make it muddy and a bit hard to understand. For a start I think the bass (the instrument) can be turn down a few dBs and this would give space for the other element of the music.
Thanks again for your feedback. Yeah you´re right....I did it some time ago.... and now we have all these problems coming.... bass and low med frequencies.... I´ll try to fix it. 
Your feedback is always welcome.  I´m trying to mix all the Cambridge´s songs and there´s a lot of I did is awfull.... but I´m having my own experience.  With a help from who listens to it and tells what is weird and could be better.

Cheers Wink
Hey, no problem, it's good practice to give some feedback to and I'm happy to see that what I said is welcome and seems pertinent.
I'm looking forward to listen to an over version if you find some time to work on this song again. Smile
(27-04-2020, 11:04 AM)Chewi Wrote: Hey, no problem, it's good practice to give some feedback to and I'm happy to see that what I said is welcome and seems pertinent.
I'm looking forward to listen to an over version if you find some time to work on this song again. Smile

As I told, feedbacks are welcome!!!!