Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
juliets rescue, heartbeats
(14-10-2019, 05:19 PM)jtbStudio Wrote: Really nice balance, and while it's a question of taste, I think the EDM style calls for a bit more sparkle and air. A broad cut of 0.5 dB at around 170 Hz and 0.5 dB boost at around 2.5 kHz started to make a difference to my ears, adding a bit of air and giving a bit of a cleaner sound.

The rock sections sound pretty squashed - the kick's definitely there but the snare is almost lost, the guitars are audible, but not driving things.

The vocal is starting to get lost in the "falling" section, but comes back for the bridge. I really like the nice wide sound you've got going in this part.

The snare sound odd in a lot of places (e.g. the 2nd verse), almost like the kick. I've heard this in other mixes, and since the original track is most definitely an electronic snare, I'm not sure how people are getting this sound. Did you replace it?
Hi there this mix was done a while ago and cant remember if i replaced the snareBig Grin thanks anyway and who knows!!!i might revisit this track.
Reaper user