Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Will Knox - Cog In The Machine(Samonov Mix)
My Mix ~10.2 LUfs

.mp3    Will Knox - Cog In The Machine(Samonov Mix).mp3 --  (Download: 7.06 MB)

Привет, коллега ))) Очень понравился звук, отличное впечатление! Есть небольшие артефакты от НЧ, но возможно, это ваше решение, играющее роль панча. И я бы, наверное, убрал этот этот отсчёт в начале — с музыкальной точки зрения он вреден. Но это только моё мнение. Попробую повозиться с миксом — интересно, что у меня получится.

Hello, colleague ))))) I liked the sound, great impression! There are small artifacts from the LF, but maybe it's your decision playing the role of punch. And I'd probably take that countdown off the table at the beginning - it's not good from a musical point of view. But that's just my opinion. I'm gonna try to do the mix myself. I wonder what I'm gonna do.

P.S. It is possible that the correspondence is allowed only in English. In this case, I published a translation, in the future I will use English.
Alexander
Привет, спасибо). Насколько я помню, я тоже хотел его вырезать, но он сильно проникает на трек со скрипкой. Все-таки это живая запись группы на сцене. Больше всего внимания у меня заняли звуки "с," в вокале этой сессии. У меня в последнее время метаморфозы происходят с мониторингом, может быть, скоро я захочу по другому делать НЧ)). Удачи с миксом)

Hi, thanks). As far as I remember, I also wanted to cut it, but it penetrates the track with a violin. However, this is a live recording of the group on stage. Most attention was paid to the sounds of “s” in the vocals of this session. Recently, I have been experiencing metamorphoses with monitoring, maybe soon I will want to do LF differently)). Good luck with the mix)
(05-10-2019, 05:16 PM)Samonov Wrote: Привет, спасибо). Насколько я помню, я тоже хотел его вырезать, но он сильно проникает на трек со скрипкой. Все-таки это живая запись группы на сцене. Больше всего внимания у меня заняли звуки "с," в вокале этой сессии. У меня в последнее время метаморфозы происходят с мониторингом, может быть, скоро я захочу по другому делать НЧ)). Удачи с миксом)

Hi, thanks). As far as I remember, I also wanted to cut it, but it penetrates the track with a violin. However, this is a live recording of the group on stage. Most attention was paid to the sounds of “s” in the vocals of this session. Recently, I have been experiencing metamorphoses with monitoring, maybe soon I will want to do LF differently)). Good luck with the mix)

Thanks. I myself faced this problem. Also found a track out of sync. Deesser kind of chopped up the Sizzling ones, but... The main problem: sung very close to the microphone! This created a whole chain of problems, including overload, compressed midrange, hissing sounds, etc. Like almost fixed, but to mind the mix has not yet brought.
I want to make an original sound Smile
Alexander
Not very original turned out at me. But something did: http://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/showt...6#pid88326
Alexander