Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you want success
I'm not sure if it is unique or a complete crap.My opinion changes from listen to listen.I've been bold here which is especially noticeable at the outro hope It supports the song.
Cheers!

EDIT-Ver#2 little more work with the arrangement and the vocal to help it cut better through + more saturation on the bass.

.mp3    If you want success.mp3 --  (Download: 7.37 MB)

.mp3    if you wanna success Ver#2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.4 MB)

On a quick listen, it feels good. The guitars can be harsh at times and occasionally overshadow the vocals. I think the bass sound could be more interesting. There's not much going on in the song so it really has to help keep the listener's interest. There could be more separation between the verse and choruses. It feels dynamically a little flat overall (it's the arrangement) so it needs some help punctuating those sections.

I think that's all.
(12-09-2019, 01:51 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: On a quick listen, it feels good. The guitars can be harsh at times and occasionally overshadow the vocals. I think the bass sound could be more interesting. There's not much going on in the song so it really has to help keep the listener's interest. There could be more separation between the verse and choruses. It feels dynamically a little flat overall (it's the arrangement) so it needs some help punctuating those sections.

I think that's all.
Hi Roy thanks for the input.
I must agree with most of what you've said especially with the bass.I tried to manage some of these arrangement issues with some automation in the 2 version.Have a nice day.