Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like you do
Nice soothing ambiental music. It feels ethereal and athmospheric.
There was no bass track provided, so I made one from keyboard left hand part.

.mp3    like you do1.mp3 --  (Download: 11.36 MB)

Nice vision. Definitely a different feel with a dedicated bass line. Super ambient vocals! At times I wasn't feeling them "connected" though to the rest of the band. That might have been what you were going for though - kind like what I hear in film during ambient interludes...which is what came to mind when you have the full kit going quite hard and then the voices layered above (and well behind) the kit in an esoteric kind of way. Sounds really nice in any case.

I felt as if I wanted a bit more of the total freq spectrum for the kick. It seems mostly (or all) fundamental and muffled as a result. It was certainly quite present, it just felt more like a "hard stomp" than a "hear/feel it in my chest" kind of sound.

I liked listening to it.
If you know the song Hurricanes by Dido, that was my reference track.
Copy - yes, I know the track.

I prefer the first version even if RMs is too low. Second version the bass is too loud 100hz is over. Better adjust all volumes.
Presonus Studio One 4.5 - Presonus StudioLive24.4.2 - RME Fireface 800 - DT880 Pro - SENNHEISER 660S - DBX 166Xs - Korg Oasys - Yamaha MotifXs - Yamaha Tyros 3 - Kawai Es88 - JEM 555 SV - ect...