Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mannys Mix of Seat Back
Used IK Multimedia products on this one. their eq and saturation on every channel. their master eq and TR5 One on master bus. comments/feedback welcome.

.mp3    Mannys Mix of Seat Back v5.mp3 --  (Download: 10.13 MB)

Really like your keyboard treatment and sound. It sits beautifully. Is it a replacement? My only real complaint would be the level of the lead guitar figures and the de-tuning of the main guitar part.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(09-09-2019, 04:19 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Really like your keyboard treatment and sound. It sits beautifully. Is it a replacement? My only real complaint would be the level of the lead guitar figures and the de-tuning of the main guitar part.

Hey Mixinthecloud, thank you for the feedback. I was debating how much level to give the cabinet effect on the guitar. Glad to hear some outside opinions.
Hey,

i realy like the Drums in your mix. For me the vocals could just be a little louder. And you moght consider to tune the background vocals, as they are pretty out of tune. At least for my mix that helped a lot Smile
(10-09-2019, 06:53 AM)Hainwerker Wrote: Hey,

i realy like the Drums in your mix. For me the vocals could just be a little louder. And you moght consider to tune the background vocals, as they are pretty out of tune. At least for my mix that helped a lot Smile

Smile yes i was thinking about the same thing on those background vocals. particularly in one section. perhaps I will do some tuning. thank you for the feedback and listen.
(11-09-2019, 12:19 AM)man3ster Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 06:53 AM)Hainwerker Wrote: Hey,

Smile yes i was thinking about the same thing on those background vocals. particularly in one section. perhaps I will do some tuning. thank you for the feedback and listen.

I took the background vocals in the arrangement that were in tune and copied them to all the parts. Problem solved.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
Could have thougt of that myself... Big Grin