Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kat Wright Contact
Did this one in mono.

.mp3    Kat Wright Contact.mp3 --  (Download: 13.04 MB)

What a great idea. It works great. Well done.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
Thanks man! Its a lot work tying to mix mono. Had one speaker in front of me and unplugged the other one so I wouldn't be tempted to
throw it into stereo. Didn't come out as big and clear as id like but it does have me wanting to do this more because it really makes you work.
(19-08-2019, 08:33 AM)Tambo Man Wrote: Thanks man! Its a lot work tying to mix mono. Had one speaker in front of me and unplugged the other one so I wouldn't be tempted to
throw it into stereo. Didn't come out as big and clear as id like but it does have me wanting to do this more because it really makes you work.

Agreed. Getting it to sound this good in mono is a definite chore. I would like to hear what it would sound like in stereo too.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(20-08-2019, 04:57 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote:
(19-08-2019, 08:33 AM)Tambo Man Wrote: Thanks man! Its a lot work tying to mix mono. Had one speaker in front of me and unplugged the other one so I wouldn't be tempted to

Agreed. Getting it to sound this good in mono is a definite chore. I would like to hear what it would sound like in stereo too.

Well I’ll see, Did a lot of freezing to mono because I used a lot of plugins that were resource heavy. It would mean going backwards quite far.

(18-08-2019, 02:39 AM)Tambo Man Wrote: Did this one in mono.

I like it. A lot. Congrats.
Probably to make it bigger just some taming of the mid or mid-high freqs excluding the lead vox from the cuts. Just instinctive on what I would try.
cheers
"... I'm listening. Yes."
from Switzerland