Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my take on On the Line
Like another mix posted before, I've used Plugin Alliance's bx_console Focusrite SC plugin inserted in all channels. We're vibeying.

Another big part of the sound roundness (if you agree) is due to the usage of my favourite plugin ever, Oeksound's Soothe 2. If you thinks it's lacking some edge it's the plugin's fault, not mine. ; )

I didn't try to push things that were played quietly to the forefront, that's how it sounds natural for me: most notable in this regard would be the kick drum. Not to say I didn't automate volumes, but that's the get-go concept.

How do you like the direction I took?

.mp3    On the Line 15.12.20.d.mp3 --  (Download: 9.8 MB)

Lovey mix .Sounds great and translates great.Its a shame you didn't get more feedback. Just one of them things on here .
Great work.
(16-12-2020, 12:12 AM)takka360 Wrote: Lovely mix .Sounds great and translates great.Its a shame you didn't get more feedback. Just one of them things on here .
Great work.

Hey, takka360, thanks for the kind words!

I just posted, guess the first reply was fast enough. : )

I frankly understand the general lack of response. It's quite a task to comment a mix in a way that's actually helpful, takes some time. But I'd like to do it more, will try!