Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Penniless Wild Seat Back update
This is my mixSmile

.mp3    The Penniless Wild Seat Back Mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 10.2 MB)

.mp3    The Penniless Wild Seat Back Mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 10.19 MB)

Reaper user
Great work on rather poorly performed background vocals. Did you cut and paste the good ones?
This is very nicely presented with good attention to detail.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(07-08-2019, 04:14 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Great work on rather poorly performed background vocals. Did you cut and paste the good ones?
Hi Mixinthecloud glad you like it all i did with the back vox was cut out the bad then put it through a delay Big Grin.
Reaper user
(07-08-2019, 07:34 PM)Cudjoe Wrote:
(07-08-2019, 04:14 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Great work on rather poorly performed background vocals. Did you cut and paste the good ones?
Hi Mixinthecloud glad you like it all i did with the back vox was cut out the bad then put it through a delay Big Grin.

Whatever you did, it worked! Big Grin
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
Hello mate,

Nice work in general, but I can tell you used some stems of mine for your mix. I can tell because I use very specific processing that nobody can replicate.

Don't feel bad that you used my stems, I want my stuff to be used, but I provided them so others can get a part-by-part breakdown of my mix and how every element affects the mix as a whole.

If you use my work, I'm happy if you do but please mention it in your description.
~
Other Mixes
(09-08-2019, 04:28 AM)Quathamer Wrote: Hello mate,

Nice work in general, but I can tell you used some stems of mine for your mix. I can tell because I use very specific processing that nobody can replicate.

Don't feel bad that you used my stems, I want my stuff to be used, but I provided them so others can get a part-by-part breakdown of my mix and how every element affects the mix as a whole.

If you use my work, I'm happy if you do but please mention it in your description.
Hi there, I don't know if you have posted on the wrong thread or if it's something kind of a joke,one thing for sure is that I have never ever used anyone else stems in mixing,iam 100 and 10 percent positive on that.
Reaper user
Hey Bloke, Great sound you have here.Big Grin I like the BGV, but they feel a bit oversized for the rest of the mix. You could even high pass them a little more which could be beneficial specially with how they are panned out wide. This can still give them that lovely filling roll without being too invasive. Also for me the main guitar part could do with a little added body. Some low passing here could be really helpful. If you go around again Cudjoe, don't be afraid to push the dynamics as the song builds. There's a lot of head room available in this track.
Anyways, just some thoughs. An enjoyable listen regardless.
(09-08-2019, 01:03 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Hey Bloke, Great sound you have here.Big Grin I like the BGV, but they feel a bit oversized for the rest of the mix. You could even high pass them a little more which could be beneficial specially with how they are panned out wide. This can still give them that lovely filling roll without being too invasive. Also for me the main guitar part could do with a little added body. Some low passing here could be really helpful. If you go around again Cudjoe, don't be afraid to push the dynamics as the song builds. There's a lot of head room available in this track.
Anyways, just some thoughs. An enjoyable listen regardless.
Thanks Dave for your comments you were right about what you stated so i did a mix2Big Grin.
Reaper user
(09-08-2019, 07:37 AM)Cudjoe Wrote:

Hi there, I don't know if you have posted on the wrong thread or if it's something kind of a joke, one thing for sure is that I have never ever used anyone else stems in mixing, I am 100 and 10 percent positive on that.

Hello mate,

Yeah sorry mate, you're right, I commented on the wrong post.
~
Other Mixes
(11-08-2019, 01:27 AM)Quathamer Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 07:37 AM)Cudjoe Wrote:

Hi there, I don't know if you have posted on the wrong thread or if it's something kind of a joke, one thing for sure is that I have never ever used anyone else stems in mixing, I am 100 and 10 percent positive on that.

Hello mate,

Yeah sorry mate, you're right, I commented on the wrong post.
Hi there no problem mate all is forgiven Smile.
Reaper user