Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FytaKyte: 'Life Gets In The Way'
FytaKyte: 'Life Gets In The Way' Mix

.mp3    LifeGetsInTheWay-FytaKyte Mix 01.00_01.mp3 --  (Download: 9.66 MB)

Great sound August. Love the big drum sound, works well in the intro, but then sounds a bit too big through the verse and then maybe getting a little lost in the choruses (Snare mainly). Only my thoughts, but I reckon if you balance this out, it would be super.
An enjoyable listen.
(17-07-2019, 12:07 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Great sound August. Love the big drum sound, works well in the intro, but then sounds a bit too big through the verse and then maybe getting a little lost in the choruses (Snare mainly). Only my thoughts, but I reckon if you balance this out, it would be super.
An enjoyable listen.

Thanks Dave, Will try that one.
(17-07-2019, 12:57 PM)August Wrote:
(17-07-2019, 12:07 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Great sound August. Love the big drum sound, works well in the intro, but then sounds a bit too big through the verse and then maybe getting a little lost in the choruses (Snare mainly). Only my thoughts, but I reckon if you balance this out, it would be super.
An enjoyable listen.

Thanks Dave, Will try that one.

Edit version.

.mp3    LifeGetsInTheWay-FytaKyte Mix 01.01.mp3 --  (Download: 9.66 MB)

Works for me August! Well done.
(18-07-2019, 01:16 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Works for me August! Well done.

Thanks for the tips Dave!
Great mix, August - I love the way the chorus hits - perfect! Guitars sound massive and cool! Drums are HUGE, and you nailed the vocals too!

Your mix rocks, dude! Nicely done!
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
(19-07-2019, 10:41 AM)FytaKyte Wrote: Great mix, August - I love the way the chorus hits - perfect! Guitars sound massive and cool! Drums are HUGE, and you nailed the vocals too!

Your mix rocks, dude! Nicely done!

Thank You FytaKyte, Like your songs and great recordings. Thanks for sharing your tracks!