Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thelvnguage: 'Raspberry Jam'
My Mix- First draft

Comments Welcome

.mp3    thelvnguage-Raspberry Jam.mp3 --  (Download: 3.01 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Haunting and engaging. The tremello panned on the Rhodes is cool and the verb on the kit is nice. Well done.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(17-07-2019, 02:37 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Haunting and engaging. The tremello panned on the Rhodes is cool and the verb on the kit is nice. Well done.

Thanks MITC,
good to hear, I was starting to question if it was too much on the Rhodes Fx's

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Hi Kmuzic,
Nice mix, well balanced. In general a lots o verbs in the mix so i thought maybe rhodes could have it a bit less just in contrast(or gtrs). Nice reverb on snare, like the tail it has. Cool mix, Cheers!
I very much enjoyed this mix. Definitely draws you into listening to the song. I also liked the reverb tail on the snare - sounds more studio "produced" than other mixes of this piece, but I really liked your vision here.
Wow, I really like this one. I think this is among one of the best mixes I have heard from you so far.

Cheers,
LukasAngel

The only thing I noticed is that at 1:30 you can hear signal noise from the bass.