Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
My mix of Ryan Cali - Back Down
I hope you like it

.mp3    MixAB.mp3 --  (Download: 2.52 MB)

I like how you played with the distortion and sequence. On the intro I almost thought you were going scratch in the lead vocals for a second, good job wasn't expecting that.
(15-07-2019, 12:49 AM)Imix Wrote: I like how you played with the distortion and sequence. On the intro I almost thought you were going scratch in the lead vocals for a second, good job wasn't expecting that.
thanks
I really like the distortion too! Always been a fan of stuff like that. One piece of feedback I'd give is on the vocals--they're sitting kind of far back in the mix right now and when the double comes in the volume gets a lot higher, making a kind of pumping effect. Aside from that, good work!
(15-07-2019, 05:04 AM)BHamlen Wrote: I really like the distortion too! Always been a fan of stuff like that. One piece of feedback I'd give is on the vocals--they're sitting kind of far back in the mix right now and when the double comes in the volume gets a lot higher, making a kind of pumping effect. Aside from that, good work!

Thanks!