Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIXED | Life Gets in the Way | GlitsMix
Here's a fast mix on this song. All feedback are welcome! Feel free to whoop my *ss in the comment section below Smile

UPDATE: Friday got early on. It's wednesday and here's the fixed version. It's the one with "(recall)" on its name. Lots of pepper sauce added, specially in the choruses. Hope you enjoy listening to it.

.mp3    LifeGetsInTheWay(Recall).mp3 --  (Download: 9.47 MB)

.mp3    LifeGetsInTheWay.mp3 --  (Download: 9.47 MB)

Hi Glits - powerful drum sound you have here - I like it!

The mix in general is very good, but the drums could come down a couple of dB overall, as they are dominating the mix. I think it is mainly the close mics that need attenuation. The jangly guitars in the second chorus also overpower the vocals, so they need a little bit of adjustment too.

Nice work!
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
(15-07-2019, 12:52 PM)FytaKyte Wrote: Hi Glits - powerful drum sound you have here - I like it!

The mix in general is very good, but the drums could come down a couple of dB overall, as they are dominating the mix. I think it is mainly the close mics that need attenuation. The jangly guitars in the second chorus also overpower the vocals, so they need a little bit of adjustment too.

Nice work!

Hey there, FytaKyte!
I'm pleased you liked my drum mixing.

Although I loved this song, I rushed thru this mix cuz I didn't have much time and still wanted to taste it. Anyway, I believe this friday I'll give it another go. A deserved go. I'll be working on these details and add some more spice!

It's always great to hear the opinion of the artist themselves. Cheers to your great music!