Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shore
Thanks for the listen and any comments.

.mp3    Shore.mp3 --  (Download: 8.57 MB)

.mp3    Shore Final.mp3 --  (Download: 8.57 MB)

To mix or not to mix ... mix!
perfect sound to me, Bob!
mixing since April 2013
Great mix, I love how you've made the bass drive the song along as I feel it's the backbone to the track. Enjoyed listening to your mix.
(20-10-2013, 06:56 AM)bmullen Wrote: Thanks for the listen and any comments.

Just a little more vocal/s! Big Grin

I liked!
Sounds good and well choosen levels. Agree the bass is great !
For my taste the vox could have a tiny boost around 8 kilo, maybe a broad one higher up, to lift it up a touch ovre the music. But the sound is so well and aesthetically balanced to the dark side that were talkin very small boost, like 1 - 1.5 dB

Great mix !
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
Excellent mix! ) It seems to me that hi-hat sounds a little loudly.
Overall this sounded really nice. Good Job!

To me it sounds like kick is lacking little bit of low end, I wonder if a simple polarity switch might remedy this.

Vocals feel little dry in this mix against the super wet guitars IMO. Especially the backing whoahs could benefit from more echo.

I felt the middle-8 hihat part was perhaps a tad loud; pushing it down would not only make it less intruding but might also give the next section (guitar solo) more power.
Thanks for the excellent input.
Here's an updated version implementing some of your suggestions.

.mp3    Shore 2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.57 MB)

Nice mix,the only thing i would like to hear a tad more 10k on the lead vox just so they cut a bit more