Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FytaKyte - LifeGetsInTheWay
Hi All. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Any feedback is welcome!

.mp3    FytaKyte_LifeGetsInTheWay.mp3 --  (Download: 3.87 MB)

Hi Maksus - Excellent mix! I'm most impressed by the top end in your mix - lovely clarity and "air". That said, it satisfies my expectations in all the other frequency areas of the mix too. Everything is very controlled and shaped beautifully, but it still sounds exciting and impactful.

Overall, this is really, really nice - If you mixed something like this for me as a client, I think I'd pretty much sign off on it without any revisions.

Top job and kudos to you!
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
(09-07-2019, 01:21 PM)FytaKyte Wrote: Hi Maksus - Excellent mix! I'm most impressed by the top end in your mix - lovely clarity and "air". That said, it satisfies my expectations in all the other frequency areas of the mix too. Everything is very controlled and shaped beautifully, but it still sounds exciting and impactful.

Overall, this is really, really nice - If you mixed something like this for me as a client, I think I'd pretty much sign off on it without any revisions.

Top job and kudos to you!

Hi FytaKyte! This is egreat pleasure to get Your feedback. Thank you!